American Homes 4 Rent, one of the largest players in the growing single-family rental industry, said Tuesday that it plans to issue bonds through a subsidiary backed by a stream of rental income from some of its more than 20,000 homes, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Colony to Issue $513 Million in Bonds Tied to Rental Payments
- Might Airbnb be Grounded?
- California Expensive for Rents
- KB Home Reports Profit
- No to Short-Term Rentals
- Downtown Building Gets New Owner
- Los Angeles on Cusp of Becoming 'Major' Walkable City
- Zillow Says L.A. and Orange Counties Least Affordable in Nation