Reuters reports that growth in the U.S. services sector accelerated in April, rising at the fastest pace in eight months as new orders jumped and overall activity quickened by the most since early 2008, an industry report showed this morning.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Manufacturing Activity Grows
- U.S. Service Sector Grows
- 'Fiscal Cliff' Outcome Still Uncertain
- Durable Goods Orders Grow More Than Expected
- U.S. Regains All Jobs Lost in Recession
- U.S. Consumers Step Up Spending, But Sentiment Slips
- FEC OKs Bitcoin Donations to Political Committees
- Where Are the Jobs?