The fastest start on record for corporate takeovers is providing fuel for a stock market stuck in low gear, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Companies Rush to List Shares
- Banks Again Offering Leverage for Complex Debt
- King Digital Says New Mobile Games Boosted Sales
- Goldman Mulls Closing Dark Pool
- Back to Basics for Two Wall Street Powerhouses
- Investors Breathe Life Into European Banks' Bad Loans
- Most Banks Pass 'Stress Test'