Manhattan Beach sneaker maker Skechers USA Inc. said this morning that it is consulting with advisers about leading an investment group to buy part of the L.A. Clippers, joining a growing gaggle of potential celebrity and corporate buyers, Bloomberg News reports. USA Today looks at how Sterling could use divorce proceedings with wife Shelley to stall a sale of the team.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Homeless Organizations to Receive $214 Million
- Satellite TV Companies Angling for Political Cash
- Paramount Lifer A.C. Lyles Dies
- Sale of Riverside Newspaper in Danger?
- Wienerschnitzel Founder John Galardi Dies
- Soda Taxes Rejected in Two Cities
- L.A.'s Business Tax Holiday Extended
- Academy Museum Site Potentially Dangerous