They film box-office hits. Amazon wants them to deliver packages. Many see a gold mine. Only problem? Use of small commercial drones is largely illegal. The Federal Aviation Administration is under pressure to change that, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: WINNER - AIRMAP
- FAA Official Optimistic on Rules for Drones
- FAA May Approve Drones for Hollywood Filmmaking
- L.A. Companies Get Drone Filming Permits
- Sky’s Limit
- Drones Grounded in Manhattan Beach
- Inglewood Stadium Under FAA Scrutiny
- Silicon Beach Roundup June 22: FAA Announces Drone Filming Rules