Actuaries may have the toughest job in corporate America right now. The health law has reshaped the way insurers do business, and transformed the behind-the-scenes role of the industry's number-crunchers, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jindal Proposes Alternative to Affordable Care Act
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- Sebelius to Exit HHS
- Deals Reshape Novartis, Glaxo
- U.S. Gas Prices Rise, Along With Exports
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites