How best to station armed law enforcement officers at airports was the focus of a recent congressional hearing at Los Angeles International Airport, one of several reviews of the emergency response to November's shooting rampage that left a federal security agent dead, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LAX Shooting Sparks Debate on Security
- County Probes Compliance on Transferring LAX Traffic
- LAX Runway Separation Plan Advances
- Contract Votes Mixed for New Airport Board
- LAX Light Rail Plan Advances
- LAX Police Issue Citations to Two Ride-Shares Services
- Headlines From Monday's Papers
- American Airlines Expands at LAX