The Obama administration's health care website stumbled early Monday, falling out of service for nearly four hours on deadline day for sign-ups, the Associated Press reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Late Sign-Ups Improve Outlook for Health Law
- Silicon Valley Phone Tech Battle Nears Close
- U.S. Olive Oil Pushes for Testing of Imports
- Microsoft Tweaks Windows 8
- Intellectually Disabled Struggle to Find Work
- Liberty Media Reduces Stake in Barnes & Noble
- Target Tech Chief Leaves Amid Security Overhaul
- No Consensus on How to Notify Data Breach Victims