With Facebook's big purchase of virtual reality headset designer Oculus, attention is renewed on Southern California as a hotbed for the Space Age technology, the Los Angeles Times reports. The New York Times looks at another Facebook lab that plans to deliver Internet access by drone using technology obtained in a British acquisition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Reverse Mortgages Pitfalls May Pass to Heirs
- Facebook Buys Virtual-Reality Company
- Obama to Raise Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- Drone Racing Gets Its Own League
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus
- Alibaba Investing Big in U.S. Companies
- Chinese Government Accuses U.S. of Cyber-Spying
- Zuckerberg: Visionary or Looney?