Data released this morning shows U.S. consumer spending increased in February, but a dip in sentiment this month offered confirmation that economic growth slowed in the first quarter, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Factories Flex Muscle After Winter Chill
- U.S. Home Sales Fall, But Consumer Confidence Hits Six-Year High
- Brighter View for Wealthy Boosts Consumer Sentiment
- Consumer Sentiment in U.S. Rises to Pre-Recession High
- Consumer Sentiment Tumbles
- Economy Barely Expands in Fourth Quarter
- U.S. Service Sector Smokin'
- Consumer Sentiment Hits Three-Month High in August