The Fed's surprise rejection of Citigroup's dividend plans sparked a scramble by Chief Executive Michael Corbat to reassure staff and investors, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Banks Pass 'Stress Test'
- Fed Kills Citi Plan to Pay Investors
- Charter to TWC Shareholders: Just Say No
- Investors Breathe Life Into European Banks' Bad Loans
- Companies Rush to List Shares
- Yellen Silent on Rate Hike Timetable
- Appeals Court Revives Fed Rule on Debit Cards
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge