As the nation engages in a heated debate over inequalities' causes and cures, the latest CNBC All-America Economic Survey says a majority of Americans believe people are poor because of circumstances outside their control but are split on whether the wealthy have earned their riches.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealth Inequality Sparks Fed's Interest
- Rich Are Saving Cash at a Record Pace
- Taxes to Rise as Budget Deal Remains Elusive
- Survey: Americans Still Bummed About Economy
- Are Billionaires Just Smarter Than Everyone Else?
- Poll: Americans Worried About Work
- Apple Jumps on Earnings, Stock Split
- Why Wall Streeters Are Smiling About Next Year