Renovated PacMutual Plaza is back in demand as tenants shun conventional, formal offices in favor of wide-open rooms, exposed brick and polished concrete, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood’s Historic Taft Building Restored
- Bixby Land Completes $25-Million Office Project in El Segundo
- Pasadena Hotel Gets $60 Million Upgrade
- AEG to Expand Marriott Complex at L.A. Live
- Another Niche Hotel for DTLA
- L.A.’s Office Market: Vacancy Falls, Rents Rise
- Bottega Louie Cooks Up Expansion Plan
- Macy’s Top-down Makeover