Baxter International Inc., which has significant Southland operations, said it plans to create separate, independent health-care companies, one focused on developing and marketing biopharmaceuticals and the other on medical products, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- Jindal Proposes Alternative to Affordable Care Act
- Sebelius to Exit HHS
- Feds Indict FedEx in Prescription Drug Case
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- WellPoint Reports Lower Profit, But Raises Outlook
- Actuaries Struggle With U.S. Health Law