L.A. officials want to restrict street access to the Venice Boardwalk after a motorist's deadly rampage last year. But the Los Angeles Times reports that some locals are leery of turning the Westside attraction into a "Fortress Venice."
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Monica Officials Sue FAA
- Residents Concerned About Santa Monica Airport Safety
- Disabled Man's Crusade a Bane to Business Owners
- South L.A. Shuttle Boosters Feel Slighted
- Subway Survives Beverly Hills Legal Challenge
- SEC Eyes LAUSD
- L.A. County Bans Travel to North Carolina
- L.A. Replaces Parking Pay Stations in Larchmont