The big winners of Facebook’s $2 billion deal to buy virtual reality headset maker Oculus VR include a roster of elite venture capitalists who invested in the company early on. But the New York Times reports that Kickstarter investors who also supported Oculus in its early days will walk away empty-handed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Virtual Reality Grows Up
- KKR to Buy Internet Brands for $1.1 Billion
- VMware to Buy AirWatch for $1.18 Billion
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Facebook to Buy Messaging Start-Up in $16 Billion Deal
- Blackstone Thrives in Ireland
- Facebook, Google Buying Sprees Transform Venture Capital