Facebook's chief operating officer says in a court filing that she was approached by a Google executive about agreeing to limit recruiting and hiring activities between the two companies but declined, CNet reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook Pokes at Snapchat Again with New App
- Music Labels Join Studios in Suing MegaUpload
- Mobile Ad Market Soars 105 Percent
- Sheryl Sandberg
- Snapchat Monetizing
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 26: JPL InSight Lander Probe Reaches Mars
- Facebook Exec. Nominated to Disney’s Board
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 15: Sheryl Sandberg, Jack Dorsey Won’t Seek Re-Election to Disney Board