A 1970s office building across the street from a light-rail station in El Segundo has sold for $11.3 million to Los Angeles investors who plan to boost its appeal to tenants in creative fields, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bixby Land Completes $25-Million Office Project in El Segundo
- WeHo Apartments to Cater to Networked Tenants
- Santa Monica Antique Mall Acquired
- Boeing Making 5 Percent Cut in Satellite Workforce
- Multi-Use Project Starts Near Culver City
- American Girl Dolls Get Diabetes Kits
- Buyer Makes Second Move on El Segundo Market
- Beverly Connection to Be Sold