Ratepayers of Southern California Edison Co. and San Diego Gas & Electric Co. could be in line for more than $1 billion in refunds as part of a possible financial settlement from the closure of the San Onofre nuclear power plant, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- State Approves Edison’s San Onofre Settlement
- State Consumer Advocate Withdraws from San Onofre Settlement
- Edison Downgraded Amid San Onofre Fallout
- Customers Out More Than $1 Billion for Idle Nuclear Plant
- Refunds Proposed from San Onofre Closure
- Wall Street Glowing Over Deal on Nuclear Plant
- PUC San Onofre Proposal Wins Praise
- SoCal Edison Says Mitsubishi Should Pay