Though not as fast out of the gate as "The Hunger Games" or "Twilight," the action-thriller "Divergent" enjoyed a strong enough opening weekend that it is likely to become the newest member of Lions Gate Entertainment Corp.'s stable of young-adult series, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Netflix Gears Up to Expand in Europe
- As Movie Production Leaves, So Do Tinseltown's Hired Hands
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- DreamWorks Studio Needs a New Script
- Google Sells Handset Business to Lenovo