Bill Gross’s Pacific Investment Management Co., which suffered record redemptions from its main mutual fund last year, has been dropped as manager of a $1.3 billion bond fund offered by Columbia Management Investment Advisers, Bloomberg News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Gross Heir Apparent El-Erian Quits Pimco
- Pimco’s Gross Wins U.S. Patent
- Old-Guard Fund Sees Investors Bond With Rival
- Bond Crazy
- Pimco Manager to Quit and Start Food Truck Business
- DoubleLine Took In $1.2 Billion in November
- TCW Investors to Pull $1.3 Billion From Credit Funds
- Investors in Money Market Owe Thanks to Greenspan