Colony American Homes, a major player in the burgeoning business of renting single-family homes, is cashing in on its portfolio — to raise money to buy more, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Agoura Hills Rentals Owner to Issue Bonds
- Silicon Beach Housing Prices Surge
- Might Airbnb be Grounded?
- Developers Building Trendy Homes on Tiny Lots
- Housing Investors Aim to Profit in Hard-Hit Areas
- California Expensive for Rents
- Colony American Homes Files for IPO
- Investors Pile Into ‘Buy-to-Rent’ Sector