A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has dismissed an extortion lawsuit brought by popular Spanish-language radio personality Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo against six former staff members of his canceled Univision Radio show, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Eddie 'Piolin' Sotelo Alleges Extortion, Sues Former Workers
- Piolin Departure Followed Harassment Allegations
- SiriusXM Makes Deal with Piolín
- 'Piolín' Hopes to Reboot Career
- Changes in Spanish Talk Radio
- Univision Cancels 'Piolin'
- Univision Radio Exec Fired Over Inflated Ratings
- Raul Gonzalez Jumps to Telemundo