Baker Cold Storage and Lineage Logistics broke ground Wednesday on an expansive cold storage building that company executives said will be the largest of its kind near a Southern California port, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Food Importer-Exporter Plans to Chill Out at Port
- Big Chunk of Vernon Cold Storage Changes Hands
- Electric Highway System Coming to Ports
- Carson Can’t Join Rail Yard Lawsuit
- Truckers End Strike at Three Companies, Still Picketing at Two
- Duo Looks to Lock In New Cold-Storage Facility
- Sequestration Threatens to Delay Port Cargo Flow
- L.A. Port Finishes Dredging Project