Merger discussions between apparel chain J. Crew Group Inc. and Japan's Fast Retailing Co. have broken down, reducing the prospects for a deal that would create a global retailing behemoth, sources told the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TIAA-CREF to Buy Nuveen Investments
- Back to Basics for Two Wall Street Powerhouses
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- FBI Investigates High-Speed Traders
- Big Banks to Get Higher Capital Requirement
- GE Files for IPO of Retail Finance Arm
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President
- Goldman Mulls Closing Dark Pool