A study by eMarketer says global mobile ad spending increased to more than $17.9 billion last year. Google still owns the biggest slice of mobile ad sales, but Facebook is getting more of that pie, CNet says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook Tests Message Payments
- Google Emerges From FTC Probe Relatively Unscathed
- B&N Retreats From Tablet Wars
- Dive Bar Becomes First to Ban Google Glass
- Microsoft, Google Swap April Fools Barbs
- Steve Jobs to Grace Postage Stamp in 2015
- Tesla's Elon Musk Lambasts New York Times Article
- RIM Now Named BlackBerry, Launches New System