Apple today refreshed two entry-level devices, ZDNet reports, introducing an 8GB iPhone 5c and reintroducing the iPad 4 with a sharper screen, more powerful chip and high-speed wireless support.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple Unveils Slimmer iPad Air
- ITC Rules for Samsung, Bans iPhone 4 Imports
- Apple Sells Record Number of New iPhones
- Apple Expected to Unveil New Operating System
- Computer Column
- Thin Display Drives iPhone 5 Shortfall
- It's a Small New World for the Next Generation of Communication Devices
- New iPhone Delivers Good News to Software Maker