The rumble that might have awakened you this morning came from a shallow 4.4-magnitude earthquake that struck near Westwood, the Los Angeles Times reports, the largest since 2008.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Small Quake Hits on 20th Anniversary of Northridge
- Puente Hills Fault Could Bring a Quake Worse Than 'The Big One'
- Shake, Rattle, Roll
- Amber Alert Startled Many
- Obama Proposes Subsidizing Earthquake Warning Network
- UC Gives L.A. List of Quake-Vulnerable Buildings
- Did Fracking Play Role in L.A. Quake?
- Weighing Higher Rents