Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, the Temple City man identified by Newsweek magazine as the founder of Bitcoin, has hired a lawyer and issued a written statement denying any involvement with the digital currency, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Temple City Man Denies Creating Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Creator Unveiled?
- The Man Behind Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Value Sinks after Chinese Exchange Move
- A Courtship Ritual Performed Early
- Wells Fargo Caps Subprime Auto Loans
- Corporate Profits Soar as Worker Income Limps
- Target Will Cut Jobs and Revamp Food Business