There’s less than a week until the Dodgers open their regular season, and Time Warner still hasn’t been able to strike deals with major pay-TV providers for the new Dodgers channel. But Dodgers president Stan Kasten tells Southern California Public Radio that the closer the season gets, the more distributors are pressured to strike deals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Sparks Owner Drops Team
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'