The Securities and Exchange Commission said on Thursday that independent studio Lions Gate Entertainment had agreed to admit wrongdoing and pay a $7.5 million penalty for its actions in fending off a takeover by Carl C. Icahn, The New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- EBay to Spin Off PayPal
- Reverse Mortgages Pitfalls May Pass to Heirs
- J.P. Morgan to Sell Commodities Unit
- Google Invests in Free Credit Score Company
- American Express to Sell Half its Business Travel Unit
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Merge
- Engine Shut-Off Systems Keep Payments Coming
- Fox Bid for Time Warner Could Trigger Big Mergers