California’s housing market recovery continued to slow in February, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Housing Starts Dip Slightly, Sales Inventory Rises
- Home Prices and Sales Rise
- State’s Economy Growing
- Toll Bros. to Purchase Shapell
- Housing Bubble Echoes in Southern California
- Wells Fargo to Pay $591 Million to Fannie Mae
- Stinking Rose Site Hits Market for $18.3 Million
- Airbag Recalls Slow Pace of Coda Sales