Eager to attack more hazardous household products, state officials went public Thursday with a first list of consumer products that might need to be reformulated or pulled from retailers, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Covered California Pulls Error-Ridden Physician List, Again
- Faraday’s Big Plant Going to Nevada
- Making Cleaning Green
- Retail Sales Heat Up
- SolarCity Soars on First Day of Trading
- L.A. County Among Least Affordable Housing Markets
- Houlihan Lokey’s IPO
- California Alleges Violations at BP, Arco Stations