Fresh from getting Occidental Petroleum to move to Houston, Gov. Rick Perry is wooing other California firms, the Los Angeles Times reports. The Texas governor will be in Los Angeles next week to try to persuade local corporations to relocate to the Lone Star State.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Governor Tries to Woo California Businesses
- California Policies Leave Companies Open to Poachers
- Oil Giant Dug Its Own Hole
- How Many Candidates is That Now?
- Oxy Seeks Stability at the Top
- Oxy Board Denies Infighting in Executive Suite
- California Makes Bid for Boeing 777X Program
- Occidental Leaving Westwood for Houston