Lackluster wage growth is propelling a new White House campaign to reexamine federal labor regulations that administration officials say are leaving more American workers unprotected every year, the Washington Post reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CBO: Federal Minimum-Wage Hike Could Kill Jobs
- Progress Continues on Shutdown and Debt Limit
- Focus Turns to Debt-Ceiling Deadline
- Ryan Budget Plan Would Slash $5 Trillion in Next Decade
- DreamWorks Animation Speech Spotlights a Top Obama Donor
- Sequester Day Arrives
- Henry Waxman to Retire
- Economy Grew 3.2 Percent in Fourth Quarter, Fueling Hopes for Faster Recovery