Wilshire Boulevard's historic Hayworth Theatre has changed its identity many times since it opened in 1926 near MacArthur Park. Now its new owner, TV writer Jenji Kohan, plans a number of business and performing arts uses for the Spanish colonial-style building named after actress Rita Hayworth, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LACMA Wants to Build New Tower
- LACMA Plans $650-Million New Look
- Supervisors Increase Arts and Culture Budget
- Lights, Camera, Museum
- 'Iris' Joins List of Recent Cirque du Soleil Duds
- LACMA and MOCA May Make Mega-Museum Merger
- Board Seeks Replacement as Moca Head Resigns
- MOCA Director to Steer a Steady Course