Ex-City Councilman John Drayman pleaded guilty to embezzling about $304,000 from a Montrose farmers market between 2004 and 2011, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Mayor of Glendale Sentenced for Embezzlement
- Morning Headlines
- Former Union Exec Convicted of Stealing
- Owner of Restaurant That Served Whale Meat Pleads Guilty to Federal Charges
- Sushi Chefs Plead Guilty in Whale Meat Case
- Three Plead Not Guilty in “Pay-to-Stay” Schools Case
- Calderon Given a Week to Step Down
- Former Port of L.A. Police Chief Pleads Guilty