About 4.2 million Americans chose a new health insurance plan through the new health care reform law between Oct. 1 and March 1, according to new government figures, but the pace of enrollments has slowed ahead of a critical March 31 deadline, Time reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Records May Save Money, Obamacare
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Obamacare Being Blamed for Raising Your Premiums at Work
- Obamacare Prep Hits Health Net's Quarter
- L.A. Employers Added 19,000 Jobs in March
- Partners Set Stage for TV, Film Industry Coverage
- Shot in Arm
- Fate of Obamacare