Home prices in a dozen Southern California ZIP codes have now passed their peaks during the housing bubble, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern California Home Prices Rise
- Housing Bubble Echoes in Southern California
- Owners Again Borrowing Against Homes
- Hong Kong's Hottest Real Estate? Parking Spaces
- SoCal Home Prices Down 41 Percent from Peak
- L.A. Insurance Rates Highest in State
- Varied Pricing Could Come to Disneyland
- L.A. Neighborhood Among Most Expensive in U.S. for Car Insurance