L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti said Tuesday he was bent on writing "a new chapter" for the Department of Water and Power with the help of its new leader Marcie Edwards — a task that goes beyond cleaning up its woebegone billing system, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Garcetti Faces Early Test in Proposed DWP Deal
- Garcetti Rejects DWP Salary Deal
- DWP Deal a Mixed Win for Garcetti
- Los Angeles Water and Power Department COO Appointed as Interim General Manager
- Garcetti Names New DWP Head
- Garcetti Appointees Sue DWP Union Chief
- L.A. Mayor Garcetti Names McClain-Hill to DWP Commission
- Garcetti Unveils LADWP Customer Bill of Rights