King Digital Entertainment, maker of the hit video game Candy Crush Saga, said today that it hopes to raise nearly $533 million in its initial public offering, valuing the company at around $7.6 billion, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Prices IPO
- Activision Blizzard to Buy 'Candy Crush' Maker
- King Digital Says New Mobile Games Boosted Sales
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files for IPO
- Candy Crush Maker Sours in Market Debut
- Activision Blizzard to Buy Candy Crush Maker King Digital
- Why Video-Game Giant Getting Into Mobile Market
- Activision’s Stock Surges on Acquisition