Tuesday's vote by the New Jersey Motor Vehicles Commission to block direct manufacturer auto sales is likely only the beginning of a much larger and national effort to prevent Tesla from selling its innovative electric cars the way it wants, says Yahoo's Breakout blog.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bushnell on Finding the Next Steve Jobs
- Will U.S. Become a 'Renter Nation'?
- Millennials Will Carry Economy to Next Level
- Too Soon to Call New BlackBerry a Failure?
- Lululemon Co-Founder Criticizes Customers
- Wall Street’s 2008 Plunge Into Chaos
- Analyst: Earnings Guidance Is Collapsing
- Karabell: Stop Trading Off Bernanke Taper Talk