Hedge fund manager William Ackman renewed his attack on Herbalife on Tuesday, presenting what he called new evidence the L.A. nutrition and weight loss company is breaking direct-selling laws in China, its fastest growing market, Reuters reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife Applauds Ackman Expose
- Stiritz Slims Down His Herbalife Holdings
- Herbalife Shares Fall After Pershing Square Renews Attack
- Herbalife Shares Rise After Ackman Attack
- FTC Opens Herbalife Probe
- Herbalife’s Quarter Beats Expectations
- Herbalife Wins Lawsuit Dismissal
- Puma Biotechnology, Herbalife Among Week’s Big Movers