Age Age looks at how Under Armour's approach to crisis management helped avert disaster for the company at the Winter Olympics in Sochi when the U.S. long-track speedskating team started to lose.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lenovo Signs New 'Project Engineer': Ashton Kutcher
- Ad Groups Warn of Tax Deduction Threat
- Networks Hope App Viewing Leads Back to TV
- HD Antenna Sales Jump Amid CBS Blackout
- The Super Bowl's Real Results
- Newsweek Redesign Plans New Browser-Based Experience
- Report Sees Growth at Ad Agencies
- FTC Warns Media Outlets About Deceptive Diet Ads