Griffin Holdings in Century City on Monday said that it has completed its tender offer to acquire Tufco Technologies Inc., a large contract maker of branded wet and dry wipes that is based Green Bay, Wis.
The leveraged buyout and firm said it had acquired more than 84 percent of the common shares of Tufco, which had traded on the Nasdaq. When the deal was first announced in December, Tufco said Griffin had agreed to pay its shareholders $6.07 a share, or about $26 million in cash.
In addition to wipes, Tufco also provides printing and laminating services. The acquisition also includes Hamco Manufacturing, a Tufco division in Newton, N.C. that makes custom-printed business forms and paper rolls for point of sale and ATM machines.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regional Report
- IRobot to Acquire Pasadena’s Evolution Robotics
- Revolution Capital Buys Wisconsin Manufacturer
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Winnick Invests in Smart Ad Maker T+ink, Becomes CEO
- Regional Reports
- OpenGate Portfolio Company PennySaver USA Cuts Distribution
- Retailer Quietly Plans California Expansion