In a scramble reminiscent of the 1990s Internet heyday, companies are going public at the fastest pace in years, hoping to take advantage of booming share prices and investor demand while they last, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Stress Test' Failure Sparked Scramble at Citigroup
- Takeovers Put Fuel in Stocks' Empty Tank
- Banks Again Offering Leverage for Complex Debt
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Prices IPO
- U.S. Adds 288,000 Jobs
- Overdraft Fees at Banks Hit a High, Despite Curbs