A long-vacant former Metropolitan Water District headquarters on Sunset Boulevard, designed decades ago by famed L.A. architect William Pereira, is being transformed into an upscale 96-unit apartment building known as the Elysian, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Echo Park Demolition Plans Put On Hold
- Sunset La Cienega Project Starts
- New Downtown High-Rise Would Be One of Southland's Tallest
- Architect a Star Among Celebrities
- Mixed-Use Complex Planned for Vacant Warehouse Site
- Holy Hill Church Site Sells to Palisades Capital
- Developers Plan High-Rise in Hollywood
- Largest Hollywood Lease in a Decade: Viacom Takes Columbia