What's the difference between a family firm and a regular business? Apparently an empty corner office, according to a new academic study. The global study estimates that family chief executive worked 8 percent fewer hours than managers without genetic ties to their companies, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Quest for a Hack-Proof Phone
- Retailer Puts a Lid on New Stores, Expands E-Commerce
- Tesla to Raise $2 Billion for Battery Factory
- Drones Find Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers
- Takeovers Put Fuel in Stocks' Empty Tank
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President