Stanley Grinstein, a forklift business owner who played an unlikely but pivotal role in L.A.'s art scene as it was evolving in the 1960s and '70s, died Sunday at home at age 86 after a long illness, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Talk Radio Pioneer Ben Hoberman Dies at 91
- Body Glove Co-Founder Dies
- Credit Card Innovator Stanley A. Dashew Dies
- Former Times Mirror Chairman Erburu Dies at 83
- 'Rapture' Preacher Harold Camping Dies at 92
- Former Lockheed Chief Lawrence Kitchen Dies
- Former LACMA Leader Dies
- Teddy Ruxpin Creator Ken Forsse Dies