Bank of America Corp. today will start offering a new checking account, capping a four-year effort to boost revenue from its most basic banking product without alienating customers and lawmakers, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- King Digital Says New Mobile Games Boosted Sales
- Appeals Court Revives Fed Rule on Debit Cards
- Investors Sue 12 Banks, Allege Conspiracy to Rig Forex Markets
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook
- Overdraft Fees at Banks Hit a High, Despite Curbs
- Back to Basics for Two Wall Street Powerhouses
- Spilker Steps Down as Apollo Global President